August 09, 2006 >>>

Movin' on up...again.

by

I just found out that my roommate wants to move out on his own after our lease is up next month. So I am going to make a list of the positives b/c anyone who knows me understands that I'm not a live-aloner and am finding my already heading towards danger panic zone #1.

  • I gave up almost all my furniture when I moved to Denver, so my living room will only be populated by a TV on a dressed and an overstuffed chair.
  • I have the opportunity to find somewhere with a balcony - a major necessity.
  • Maybe I'll have an apartment and the kitchen will actually be big enough to fit glasses and pots in the cupboards.
  • I can take baths as much as I want.
  • Naked time
  • My kitchen, my way.
That's all I got, I'm stressed out. It'll be fine. I will be 26 month. On the other hand the new Animaniacs DVD is #1 on my gift wish list. *sigh*

posted by on August 09, 2006 at 8:03 PM

<< Return to Main Page